Thursday, April 10, 2014

Vroom to say Hi



Hello it's Thursday and that means it's another fabulous bi-weekly challenge over at Aud Sentiments. Our sponsor is Doodle Pantry and the theme is

"Sentiment for a Friend"

I chose Toy Truck Ants to play with since I don't make masculine cards so often. I went with a clean look here. 

I cut the letters with my cricut at 1" using the plantain schoolbook cartridge.   The griund was done using the cuttlebug folder.

Hope you like it and enjoy your day!

Challenges:
Doodle pantry- Use their image

3 comments:

luvmycards.blogspot.com said...

I just love the way you have used the embossed paper for the ground and the Parchment? paper for the dust filled air perhaps! Very original-gives me some ideas for the same great digital that I have! Thanks for playing with us at Doodle Pantry!
Carolyn, DT

~ginny said...

What a fun card Jennyfer! That truck is really a cute image and could be versatile if you filled the back with things. My mind is going wild thinking of things to put in it! LOL!
~ginny
RubberMAD

Unknown said...

Ginny, you are right! The back of the truck could be filled with lots of goodies ;-) Thanks for stopping by.