Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Happiness


Hello and Happy Wednesday! It's been raining cats and dogs since yesterday and it's still wet today. On top of that, we have the wind which is not helping because all the umbrellas keep breaking!!! Talk about crappy weather...

Today is another bi-weekly challenge over at Hobbybook and the challenge is include a sentiment.

My card is a CAS card and I tried to do this once in a while. I tried my best here to go with that style but it's hard (very)!


Hop on to the blog for more inspiration from my fellow team members. 

Challenges:

House of Cards - CAS + Sketch
SSS - CAS




4 comments:

sue t. said...

This is just way to cute!! i love it!! thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

Mynn xx said...

EEK! Too cute! LOVE that darling image and I adore the fun CAS feel! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! :) HUGS! Mynn xx

Rocky said...

Very cute CAS card. Thank you for joining us at HOC.

Judy V said...

This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!