Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Hello


 Hello everybody! Happy Tuesday! How was your weekend?? I am swamped with DT commitments but I managed to do a card today. I really, really wanted to play with this cute digi from YNS, Tobi with Pinwheel. Here is my card:


She was colored with my prismacolored pencils (see the pics below) and I used my rectangle nesties to do an out-of-the-box technique. I also doodled around the borders and added some grass from a YNS Flower Fun Spring die. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the bottom of the image and matted the background and image with black cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in pink pigment ink.




My inspiration came from the sketch and the photo where I used the colors of the flowers.


Challenges:
TTCRD - AG





9 comments:

designermc said...

What a cute card. I love this image (I have it in my collection) I love the DP and accents. Thanks for joining us this week at Through The Craft Room Door and don't forget to check out the new Spring issue of our magazine.
Nancy, DT

Deanette said...

This is super cute, nice work! Glad you could join the 2 Cute Digital Stamps Challenge and good luck!

KarinsArtScrap said...

so cute and beautiful Jennyfer.

Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Desire Fourie said...

Jennyfer this is just delightful with beautiful spring colouring. Loving the image.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Sheri said...

What a happy card!! Very Springy! :) Thank you so much for playing along at Papertake Weekly!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! You did an amazing job with this beauty!
Thank you for playing along with YNS' Fun Friday Challenge #10.
Ruza, YNS Designer
Ruza's Craft Corner

Unknown said...

Hi Jennyfer, awww such a cute image, lovely colour choices and colouring.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Papertake Weekly.

Sarah
(GDT)

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining in our challenge at Scrapbook Stamp Society, it's a beautiful creation you made...cheers, Annie [DT]

Miriam Prantner said...

How cute! I love that sweet girl and the border at the bottom!