Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Get Wellie Soon


Hello! Hello! Seems like it's been a while since I posted here. I had some personal family problems to attend to and the kids are so busy with their extra curricular activities that I feel I don't have the energy and mojo to make cards. 

Here is today's card for which is a progressive challenge at Imagine That. This is my first time playing with this challenge and I almost didn't make it. Sorry for dark pictures (night time owl!)



My sketch comes from the YNS Sketch challenge and I was also inspired by the photo where I used some of the colors.




Challenges:



5 comments:

Kristine said...

Hi Jennyfer!! What a lovely card you made with our challenge set *Ü* Love that pop up banner for sentiment, cute cute!! Great to have you play with us this month at Imagine That! Digis by Kris. Hope to see you next time!
xKris
Imagine That! Digis by Kris

Tracy said...

Well those are the cutest wellies I've ever seen. :-) I hope things have gotten better for you. It's no fun being down. Take care of yourself. Your card is super sweet. Hugs!

Desire Fourie said...

This is so cheerful and will make anyone feeling better immediately.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Deanne Saunders said...

How sweet!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IMAGINE THAT! challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
~DEANNE~
A Little Bit O' Paper

Mary J said...

:( I hope you are ok honey.

Your card is so adorable - I love the wellies and how you did the sentiment!