Wednesday, April 2, 2014

{HB} Just Because



Hello everyone and Happy Wednesday! So far, so good! Today starts a new challenge for Hobbybook. The theme is Use 2 die Cuts or more. This proved to be difficult for me since I do NOT own a lot of these. I use my Cricut most of the time.

Here is my card


 The image was colored with prismacolored pencils and cut with my oval nesties.  I used the Elegant Edges Cricut cartridge and cut the mat shape at 3 1/2" (both green and white) and embossed with my dots folder. The flowers come from the Flower fun Spring grass die.


 My sketch comes from Die Cuttin Divas

Challenges:
PaperCrafting Journey  - ag
TTCRD - AG
Scrap- Creations- Spring
Milk Coffee - Spring


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Add A Little Dazzle's Dazzling Divas Design Challenge! Hugs, Cathy

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, Jennyfer! Love her hair!
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

Pat N. said...

What a sweet card, and such an adorable image. Beautifully colored. TFS at DCD's sketch challenge.

Gerda said...

What a adorable card!! Love the cute image you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Desire Fourie said...

Jennyfer this is just so pretty with the pink and green and a wonderful take on the sketch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Gale said...

Lovely card Jennyfer. Love the cute image and embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at PCJ in our "Anything Goes Challenge" and good luck. Hugs, Gale DT