Friday, April 18, 2014

{DG} Special Delivery

Happy Good Friday!!! The kids are home today and we are busy preparing for Easter! We are planning to go out on Sunday so let's hope that the weather will cooperate...Today is my weekly DT post for the Doodle Garden blog and I have colored this newly released image "Special Delivery"!


Here is my card


 I colored this image with Memento markers and prismacolored pencils. I used my scalloped rectangle nesties for the mat and added some pink stickles to the borders. I punched some white cardstock and added some ribbon trim on top.

Sentiment is a rub on and I added some twine that I attached to 2 buttons. Papers are from a DCWV baby pad. My sketch comes from Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and I did an A2 card instead.


Challenges:


7 comments:

Joanna M. said...

What a sweet card! Thanks so much for getting sketchy with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

Heide said...

Super cute, such sweet colors. Thanks for joining us this week.
Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

mulberry station said...

Gorgeous card! I love your adorable image. Thanks for sharing your card with us.
Nancy SSW2

Linda Anderson said...

Awwwww, talk about precious! That image is adorable and I love your bright fun papers. Happy Easter and thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

Linda

Kathie said...

Oh Jennyfer what a cute litte babies card, love this image and your wonderful colours and embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2-DT

Sally Dube said...

Oh so Cute!! Adorable image and I love all your bright and cheery colors!! So glad you played along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!!
Blessings to you Jennyfer!!
Sally

Sharon Basel said...

This is adorable! Your coloring is wonderful and that image is so darling. Love your bright fun papers and the sentiment you added. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2!
Sharon, SSW-DT