Saturday, April 5, 2014

Make A Wish


Happy Saturday! Yay! Today a new challenge starts over at Doodle Garden. We have an inspiration photo for you to play with below. 

For my project, I made a box of treats. The box was cut at 5 1/2" from the Tags, Bags and More 2 cartridge from my Cricut. For the image, I used Birthday Wishes for You, which I colored with prismacolored pencils. I also used my nesties to cut the scallop mat and added some pink glitter around the image. The flowers were cut from the Flower Fun Spring grass die and some pearls were added for the middle. 



The sentiment comes the Chelsea set and I used my square punch to make the corners of the banner. I do apologize for the darker pictures today since the weather has not been cooperating today. 

Here are more pictures of the treat box. Enjoy!




Challenges:
Alphabet Challenge - D for Die Cuts
Crafts 4 Eternity - Anything but a card
Digitally Sweet - Anything but a card
Crafting for All Seasons - Punches and Dies
Cutie Pie - Punches and Dies


10 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

this is such a cute little gift! sure to make anyone who receives it happy happy happy! what a fun banner across the bottom, too. :)

enjoy your weekend!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

What a super cute little treat bag! LOVE the papers for the bag--- and the little image is darling! Great coloring:)
THANKS for leaving some love on my blog--you made my day <3 HUGS!

Mary J said...

That looks so pretty Jennyfer! Really lovely!

Crafts-by-Alison.blogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous sweet treat bag, love the papers and the image. Thank you for joining us over at CFAS, Good Luck and we hope to see you again soon. Alison xx

Sarah said...

What a fabulous pouch Jennyfer and perfect for our challenge at The Cutie Pies. thanks for playing along and Good Luck. Sarah-J

Mayras Designs said...

Such a sweet project and sweet image !! Thank you so much for joining us at Jo's Funday Friday Challenge !! I hope you join us again !! !!

Dawn said...

Great little project & a fab image! Thank for playing at Crafting for all seasons this time!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

NormaJean said...

So Cute!! Thank you for Joining us at Craftitude..
Hugs DT Norma Jean

michele said...

Fabulous trat box! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

Helen said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x