Thursday, April 24, 2014

{ASDT} Happy Birthday


 Happy Thursday! Welcome to another bi-weekly challenge from AudSentiments and it's a special one since AudSentiments is celebrating their 4th birthday!!! Happy 4th Birthday!!!! So of course the theme for this challenge is to
"Use a Birthday Sentiment or the Number 4"

We have 2 fab sponsors 

Lacy Sunshine Stamps & Sassy Studio Designs
have BOTH graciously agreed to sponsor this special challenge! 

Sassy Studio Design
Lacy Sunshine Stamps














Here is my card where I have used Eleanor - Flapper.


 I colored her with prismacolor pencils and baby oil. I added some chocolate stickles on her glasses and her bandana. I also doodled around the scallop borders which I have cut with my nesties. I used the out of the box technique for her feather.

Here is a close  up


I hope that you like it and visit the blog for more inspiration. 

Thanks and have a great day!




11 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

LOVE the colours! X

Rose said...

super fun image and fab take on the sketch :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

Wildfire said...

Sweet. Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments! :)

Petya DT

Teresa said...

Such a fun image - I love her glasses. Thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour this week - good luck x

sammi said...

Very cute Jennyfer! Thank you so much for playing along with us in our "Make It Feminine" challenge at Lacy Sunshine. We're so happy you joined us! Please visit us, again! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member for Lacy Sunshine.

Blossom Cards said...

lovely card thanks for sharing with HMH
Rachel dt

~ginny said...

What a cute image Jennyfer! Love the highlights in her hair - and I love the out of the box feather! I also like the wonky angle - LOL!
~ginny g

OttawaMom said...

This is just pure fun!! Great image and I love the pink and brown together. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Crafting Vicky said...

Very fun card! Love the DP you have used. Awesome.

Thanks for joining us at Creative knockouts this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky. I have a great giveaway so don’t forget to join in  Crafting Vicky giveaway post 

Janet's Joy said...

This image is just so fun and your colouring is awesome!!
I'm so glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!!

K8 said...

So very cute, lovey that image och your coloring is perfect!! Thank you for play with us at Creative Moments this time, hope to see you soon again!! Hugs Kate