Tuesday, May 21, 2013

You're my cup of tea





This week at The Stamping Chef, Tamara is releasing two new images "Keep Your Faith" and "Sip and Relax". I chose to play with the latter. There is something here for everyone...Tea, Coffee, Bagel... I love my tea though:-)




I colored the image with my Prismas and papers are from Recollections. Flowers are from Prima and sentiment is from Avocado Arts.


Please visit my teamies here and leave them some love. Enjoy!

P.S: I have candy which will end May 31st. Check it here and Good Luck!

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Flower Power
Lady Anne's Challenge - Anything goes
Shopping Our Stash - Whats in Your Tool Shed (Brads - rarely used)





8 comments:

Emily Leiphart said...

Yum! I'd gain a few pounds eating all of this. Heehee.

Lin said...

Thanks so much for playing along with us in our Flower Power week at Simon Says Stamp!

lauren bergold said...

lovely card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

Unknown said...

What a yummy card. Makes me hungry just looking at it lol.

Nice paper and flowers.

Thanks for joining us at LadyAnnes NannaVics challenge.

Good luck

Tracey DTxxx

Unknown said...

Adorable card! Everything looks so tasty. Thanks for joining the TTCRD challenge.

Jessi Fogan said...

....aaaaaand now I want a donut. Dang. lol! So glad you could shop your stash with us this week!

Deonna B said...

MMMMM yummy! Great Card! Thank you so much for sharing with TTCRD last week.

Jennifer said...

Great colourful card and plenty to eat, makes me want to go and eat something. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes