Thursday, May 9, 2013

Creations by AR - Customer Blog Hop




Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the Creations by AR Mother's Day Customer Blog Hop. We have 11 blogs participating! 
If you have arrived from Lisa's blog, then you are on the right track. 

The theme is "Mom's Favorite Color" and her favorites are red, pink and white. I chose the Carry All template by CbyAR. This template is so versatile and I chose to leave it blank for now but will add some sweet treats for my mom later. Can't spoil the surprise now? It took only a sheet of paper to build this box!



I used the Floral Fantasy embossing folder to give some texture to the box, added some Martha Stewart patterned papers from the Love Paper Pad and wrote the sentiment in my own handwriting. For the embellishments, I punched some butterflies from glittered paper, added some Mulberry paper for the flower, a flower brad in the middle and a lace trim to finish the box. There! Sweet and simple! That's how MOM likes it:-)

Want to win a template from the store?  Here's all you have to do....


Visit and leave comments on each of our blogs listed below.  You are also welcome to leave comments on the AR Facebook PagePlease 'Like' the CbyAR page if you haven't done so. 



Comments will be accepted through midnight Eastern time on Sat., May 11. The blog hop winner will be announced on Sun., May 12 (Mother's Day!) on the CbyAR Facebook page as well as on Lisa's blog.

The NEXT stop is Diana. Have fun hopping!!!

Remember I have candy which will end on May 31. Come and have a peek.

Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Things with Wings
MelonHeadz Friends - Mother's Day
Platypus Creek Digitals - Mother's Day
Paper Nest Dolls Challenge - Mother's Day
The Pink Elephant - Mother's Day
Victorine Originals - Mother's Day
 Tammys Scrapin Corner - Mothers Day (Link fixed)




18 comments:

Lynn said...

Love the embossing on this - such a neat idea!

Lenoria said...

Hi Jennifer,
I reslly like your little take-a-long and I am sure your Mom will love it especially since it is made just for her and filled with some of her favorite stuff! You did a great job on this. I am off to hop!!

lisa808 said...

How pretty. Love the red lace trim.

disneylisa said...

This could be used for so many occasions. Love what you did with it.

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, this turned out great. I love the lace and glittery butterflies.

Jean Cross said...

enjoyed seeing your project. Love the red lace. Ooohlaaalaaaa.

Carmen said...

I love this template! It turned out great. I never think to use the embossing folders on my projects I really need to take a hint from you they just make the project that much better.

Yvonne W said...

Cute little box. Can fill it with just about anything small. Nice job.

Julia Aston said...

Love this in the Kraft paper with the pretty red lace!

paintedlady89 said...

I love the template that you selected.
I wonder what you will put in it?
I am sure it will be sweet!
Hugs,
Gigi

Eemeli said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining our "Mother's Day" challenge this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Remember if you want to qualify for the prize you MUST link back to our challenge. Now it seems to be missing...

Hugs from Finland,
DT Eemeli

Unknown said...

This is a great project, and I love the embossing. Thanks for joining us this wee for Mother's Day.
Karal DT for Tammy's Scrapin Corner
http://karalscreativespace.blogspot.com/

Mary K said...

I love this template too, it can be used for everything! Love your papers and color combos, especially with the kraft paper. Sweet!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh you picked one of my fave templates...lovely!

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Pink Elephant!

Unknown said...

Very creative and beautiful!
TFS with us at The Paper Nest Dolls Challenge
Loriann DT

cheiron said...

Just gorgeous. Love the lace. Thanks for playing along with the Things with Wings Challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a beautiful and creative project!

I'm so glad you particpated in the MelonHeadz Friends Challenge last week!