Thursday, May 30, 2013

Up, up & Away


This is my third post for today. 

This card is for the challenge at Verve Stamps where we are supposed to use stars and stripes. I used the Up, Up & Away set.  I used one of the hot-air balloons and stamped it three times. I used 5 different pigment inks for the stars and the basket. I also used the cloud in the set and fussy cut and glued them partially. 

Papers are from an old Basic Grey collection and the ribbon is from my stash. The border was done with a Martha Stewart set.

I am entering this card in the May Diva Dare challenge and also at Simon Says Stamp Challenge. I'm also adding this to the Sister Act Card Challenge, Totally PaperCrafts Challenge


P.S: I have candy which will end tomorrow. Please check it here and I have updated my sales page. I really want to give these stamps a new home. Thanks!


9 comments:

Marisa said...

The stars on the balloons are too fun!! Love the striped paper in the BG too. Thanks for playing along with this month's Diva Dare!

Mary J said...

I love this Jennyfer! Great use of kraft with that fab paper and the balloons are brilliant!

Mary J said...

I love this Jennyfer! Great use of kraft with that fab paper and the balloons are brilliant!

Jennifer said...

Just popping in from my update of you.lol I love the layout of the balloons, I have never thought of using multiple balloons on my cards before, can you believe that? I love the colouring and the pastel shades. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just darling!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Such a creative card. Background paper suits well for the card.

Sarah said...

Such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge :)

cheiron said...

Aww so sweet. Love the balloons. Thanks for playing along with us in the the Anything Goes Challenge over on the SImon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!