Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Believe You Can



The Stamping Chef's new challenge for this week is metal and for me, the metal is from my yellow brad on the flower. I did not have any metal in hand since I barely use these in my creations.

I chose to play with Fairy Forest today.  I hand cut the sun rays from scrap paper and colored her with my prismas. I also cut a quarter of a circle from a piece of cream cardstock. Doodled around the borders and finished it with a flower. 


Challenges:

Simon Says Stamp - Flower Power
Addicted to Stamps - Anything goes

4 comments:

Mary J said...

A really clever card, Jennyfer! I love the sun rays and gorgeous image!

Lisa Carroll said...

This is beautiful! Amazing design, and lovely, vivid colors! :) Thank you for playing in our "Flower Power" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog! xo

Sue said...

Fabulous how you made the sun rays. I really like your layout and colours! Thank you for joining us at ATSM.

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous image and absolutely great colouring, I am so jealous of people who can colour correctly. lol.
You made me think I have loads of these fairy images, so I will need to get them out and try and put some colour into them. I really love this card, it is so bright and sunny, love your sun rays as well. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes