Monday, May 20, 2013

You are Sweet





For this card, I wanted to go with a CAS style. I've tried it before and I never got it. I really wanted to go CAS for this image and I colored it with my Premier Prismas and markers. I used Lacie with Ice Cream by Mo Manning. Papers are from Cosmo Cricket - an old paper pad I have in my stash and I cut out a small border of chocolate cardstock. 
I also used a sketch from Stampin Bella. I do hope I've done justice to the sketch!



I love that stamp but never got to use it until today. I added some baker's twine and finished my card with my corner rounder. 

P.S: I have candy which will end on May 31st. Check it here and Good Luck!


Challenges:

Mo's DT Call - Use a Mo's image
Sentimental Sunday - CAS with sentiment
613 Avenue Create - Anything goes 
Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything goes
Clean and Simple on Sunday - Pastel Pretties
Joanna Sheen Challenge - Girls, Girls, Girls
The Squirrel and The Fox - Here comes the Girls
Send A smile 4 Kids - Pastel Colors


8 comments:

Nancy said...

Beautiful job with your coloring and the challenge...thanks for joining us at CAS on Sunday!

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Jen! I love how you coloured this.

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, adorable image...Thanks for playing along with us at Joanna Sheen challenge this fortnight.
Wendy xx

Crafting Vicky said...

this is a really adorable card. just love how you have colored the image.

Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Archana Joshi said...

Oh my goodness, How cute. I just adore his image and your colouring is awesome. This is perfect CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays Challenge this week.
Hugs,
Archana
www.craftcave.blospot.com
www.craftycity.com
( Pre-Order CHA Summer Release Prima Doll Stamps)

Mariken said...

Lovely card you've made, really beautiful!! Thank you for joining our challenge Cas on Sunday!
Mariken xx

Jennifer said...

Absolutely, gorgeous, adorable little image, she really is soooooo cute. Your colouring is brilliant, must get out the pencils. Keep up the lovely work. Hugs, Jen :-) x
Krafty Keepsakes

Tracy said...

Hey sweetie! It's so good to see you playing along with our Fave Mo card challenge. :-) This is a wonderful CAS style with pretty coloring. Hope things are well with you. Hugs!