Sunday, May 11, 2014

You're my Super Dad


Happy Sunday! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms celebrating today! I know, I know, my card is not a Mother's Day card but we also have to thank these dads that take both roles.

I colored this awesome My Hero stamp with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I think I went a bit overboard with the color of the skin so pardon me, I'm still playing with my new gamsol here.


I want to enter this SPD challenge and also their CAS challenge (Hope it counts as CAS!). 

Challenges:
PB & More - AG
Addicted to stamps - Inspired by a song (Daddy - Beyonce)
Crafting Musketeers - Anything but Square
Crafty Hazelnut - Use patterned papers






9 comments:

Brenda "Disney Girl" said...

Such a cute image! I love the coloring!

UTs Hobby Time said...

Lovely masculine card. Fantastic coloring, Jennyfer.

Mary J said...

I love your take on the sketch, Jennyfer! He is so fab and just looks like he's got a tan!

Ellibelle said...

This is fabulous. Love the bright and cheerful colors!
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More! Good luck!

Miriam Prantner said...

This is super cute! I love that image and love the embossed stars!

mags said...

A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
Mags
x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card for Crafting Musketeers challenge 13: anything but square, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper May challenge. x

Linby said...

What fab colouring and a great card. Love that DP.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
Lynn x
DT

RitaK said...

A very bright and cool card. Thanks for joining the ATSC. Hugs Rita