Saturday, May 31, 2014

Mom, Thank You for being You

Hello and happy Saturday! Hope yours started with a smile. Mine did, I can't complain. Sunny weather, tryouts to my daughter's dance, quick check to the shopping mall and finally, eating out for dinner later. What can be more perfect than this?

I'm here today for the progressive challenge by Imagine This...imagine that by Kris. We received this image to play


and here is what I came up with:



She has been colored with prismacolors and gamsol, popped up with foam dots and fussy cut. The mat was cut with my spellbinders ovals and scallops.

Hope you like it!

Challenges:

SSS



1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, sweet image and pretty papers.
Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.
luv
Debby