Thursday, May 22, 2014

{TGF}Happiness Lives Here


Hi it's me again. I just wanted to pop this in for the TGF Insta-Fun Contest and Stencil Challenge

Here's my card


I have colored Anya Sing (I think it's retired) with prismacolored pencils and gamsol. The background stamp is Happiness from The Local King and I stamped it with PTI Hibiscus Burst and Plum Pudding. I die cut the frame with MFT instaframe die. The blue background was done with a stencil and Bahama Blue from Memento. The sentiments are from the Mama Elephant We Click set.

My sketch comes from Sketch Saturday

Hope you like it and good luck!

3 comments:

Vannessa said...

Such a cute card and your colouring is fabulous, especially of her hair! Thank you for joining in our challenge at Sketch Saturday this week.

Hugs, Vannessa
Sketch Saturday DT

Daimar Sanchez said...

Muy hermosa su tarjeta la felicito me encanto el fondo.

Debra Miller said...

Cute card, love the blue hair. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday! ~Deb