Friday, May 16, 2014

Never forget kindness

Hello and Happy Friday! Hope you have plans made for the weekend. Ours will be rainy and cold...SO NOT looking forward to it! My card is a pretty simple one for the KKS challenge where you have use oldie but goodie stamp. 



I have colored her with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I matted her on some kraft cardstock, the shape I cut from my Cricut and added some brown-orangey chalk around her to create a halo. I also doodled around the border. 

My sketch comes from YNS, which is my 2nd entry.



Challenges:
Crafting at the weekend- ag
KraftyHands - ag
SASK- ag
Art By Miran - ag
Sisteract - ag (card only)




8 comments:

Mary J said...

Really gorgeous, I love this Jennyfer!

Becky (Cards by Becky) said...

Amazing card!

I love this stamp...beautiful coloring and love the flower, beautiful touch!

Thank you for playing at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and good luck in the challenge!

Ohh, also we have some exciting new things coming up...so keep joining the challenges, we love having you join us at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

Becky

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun card! LOVE how you've colored her! LOVE her dress-- makes me want to get this stamp:) Beautiful layering and I LOVE your doodling around the frame:) FAB!

Thanks so much for leaving love on my blog <3 YOU are the BESTEST:)

Joey said...

Fabulous card, and such a great image, thanks for joining us at Kraftyhands. Joey x

Jess said...

Stunning card! I love the sparkly background! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenges!

Linny said...

Great card. Thank you for joining us at Kraftyhands Challenge Blog. Linda x

Jenny said...

Hey Jennyfer! Great card- I love this image! I love the colours you chose- so vibrant!! In regards to your question on where to buy the heavier weight vellum: I bought mine at a Scrapbookers Paradise store- it's not listed as a specific weight, i just kind of felt the differences between all of the loose vellum sheets. I have boughten at Michaels before as well- You'll notice the difference in thickness and transparency when you start comparing individual sheets :) Sorry I cannot be of more help!! thanks for all of your lovely comments on my blog all the time :) xo Jenny

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Sparkelicious! Your take on this month's YNS sketch is perfect - it looks great flipped! Thanks for joining in the fun with us :>)