Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Muffin anyone?

Good morning and welcome to another DT post for the Sunflowerfield Store. Today, I have made this topper for my muffin and I have used the strawberry muffin digi

This is a quick project that can be done for any occasion be it a birthday or a tea party. The possibilities are endless. 

The circle and scallop were cut using my Cricut and the digi colored with prismacolored pencils. The toothpick holding the topper was covered with some washi tape. I also added some strings of pearls. 


Hope you enjoyed my project today and do not forget to enter our monthly challenge here

Challenges:

SSS Wed - AG w/pearls



3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what a lovely cake topper.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.

luv

Debby

Miriam Prantner said...

This is making me a bit hungry. Great image and coloring!

Bridie said...

Fab cake toppers

Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

Have a lovely day!!

Hugs

Bridie@BGPayne Crafts