Happy Sunday and good morning!!! I am here with the latest challenge over at the SBC challenge and we're asked to make a "border sentiment". Our sponsor is Stamp and Create.
The dragon is part of the Enchanted set from The Alley Way stamps and I use a post its just like in the video above to get this done. The dragon was a bit tricky to stamp since I had the sentiment in the middle.
Here's how I did it:
- I stamped the head of the dragon first
- cover the sentiment and the head with post its
- Trace the head with a pencil on the post its
- Stamp the rest of the body
- Add sequins of different shades (My dragon was not feeling well) and cut if needed
- Instead of breathing fire, I used the small set next to the dragon's tail (see picture below) to show that it was sick!
A close up of my sick dragon
I used the BIC#50 photo for color inspiration (green and black)
Hope you like it and tell me your thoughts on it. If you need more inspirations for this challenge, visit SBC and enter to win a prize.
Sister Act - Cards only
Just b Creative - AG
Just for fun - AG