Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Play



Happy Wednesday!!! Today I chose to play with Wagon Ride, a Friday freebie from Whimsy Stamps.  Digi Sketch Challenge has a sketch and the theme was boys. I followed both and this is what I came up with.


This is a close up of the image. I made my own clouds' background by fussy cutting some clouds from a cloud stamp (small but I love it), used my sponge and my Memento ink. As usual, I colored the image with prismas and baby oil. I fussy cut my own banner and wrote down the word "play" with my black gel pen. 


Card recipe
CS- Recollections
DPs- 
Image - Wagon Ride (Whimsy Stamps)
Accesories - Bakers twine, black gel pen, adhesives


Challenges 
Digi Sketch Challenge - Sketch or boys or both (Both)
Creative Craft Challenge - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wed - We're going dotty (dots from my dp)
PaperTake Weekly - Anything goes




10 comments:

Cindy said...

What a cute card! Welcome to the SBC DT :-)

Heather said...

What a sweet card, a fabulous design and colour scheme, your image is adorable and your clouds are brilliant!!!

Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card, and fab use of the sketch I love that little bunting! Thanks for playing along at Digi Sketch Challenge.

Kelly x

Unknown said...

Cute card and love the colours used.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing in PTW. i have some candy and would love you to hop over.

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Such a sweet card, Jennyfer. It's lovely to see the freebie being used. Thank you. Your colouring and shadings are great! I love the clouds you made. Super job! Feel free to post your lovely creation on the Whimsy Inspirations page https://www.facebook.com/groups/505531066185531/ Hugs, Kathryne xx

Sue said...

gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous colours.
Thank you for taking part in the Papertake Weekly Challenge this week
Sue xx

Cristina said...

Love your bear card so cute.

*Vicki* said...

This card is just as sweet as can be!! Love your sky...beautiful job!! I am following you right back! HUGS :)

Niki Estes said...

This is so cute! I love the clouds and banner!