Monday, September 30, 2013

Always and Forever




Happy Monday my friends! I hope that you have enjoyed your weekend. Today, I decided to make an easel card using my "not-so-used ever" cricut machine. I had this cartridge that was eyeing me and begging me to come out called Elegant Edges. I chose the circle flourish and cut it twice at 5". I also cut a regular circle at the same size, 5". I then put it all together to make an easel card.

My image, True Love, comes from "From The Heart Stamps" and it was given to us as a freebie for Faith's anniversary. Since it's a wedding card, I wanted it to be white and everything was white except the image, which I colored with my prismas. The sentiment comes from an Inkadinkado set and the ribbon was attached with a brad. Simple and sweet! This idea came from Sandy






 A side view of the card to show the embossing and the cuts made by my cricut. Please note that the picture seems a little red but this was done on purpose.


Challenges:

Scrapbook Blessings Club - Circle Easel Card

4 comments:

Laura Sterckx said...

I love this card! It looks so elegant and sophisticated! :) GREAT wedding card!
Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Blog!

Grannymama said...

A awesome wedding card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club Challenge

Carolyn
SBC DT

Marilyn's Cricut Crafts said...

What a lovely wedding card. Love all the little details you added - like the embossing and the pearl gems. Thank you for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club! ~ Marilyn

Teresa said...

Love your wedding themed card...those pearls add just the right touch! Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Scrapbook Blessing Club!

Teresa
SBC~Design Team

Fresh and Renewed
Scrapbook Blessings Club