Hi friends! Jennyfer here for ScrapBook Blessings Club to share with you the Triple Time Stamp Technique.
First, I have my tip of the day for you....Write down the measurements on the cardstock after you have cut down your pieces. First hand experience, I got mixed up in the measurements and had to re-measure again :-)
Onto today's project...
This is a card that I made for my mom. She loves blue and her birthday is coming up.
Here is what you need:
- cardstock: blue and dark blue
- ink pad
- paper cutter
- First, cut your card stock base
- Measure and cut all 3 layers as shown in Dawn's video tutorial. You will find it on the SBC's site.
- Stamp your sentiment
- Using your background stamp (in my case, I used the PTI stitching set), stamp all over the layers.
- Adhere your layers (TIP - Make sure that you follow the designs of your stamping when you are gluing everything back together)
I hope your enjoyed today's project.
I have today's post over at ScrapBook Blessings Club where you can see what my teammates made for today's challenge.
And as always, comments are appreciated.
Thank you for stopping by and Have a blessed day!
SBC Team Designer