Friday, February 14, 2014

Come and Get it


Hello everyone and Happy Friday!

Today my card features one of  the Sunflowerfield Designs digital stamps from the Valentines release, called Dunja hugging a heart . I have her colored with my prismacolored pencils and added some distressing with some Memento Desert Sand ink.

The paper is from a Martha Stewart pad and I have matted the image with both red and brown cardstock. The sentiment comes from my own handwriting and I have added some corners using one of my old corner punch. I also added some XOXO confetti which I have glued with glossy accents.

Don't forget about our special offer  - Save more with every purchase at Sunflowerfield and the February Featured Product which you can get for 50% off from it's original price. 
(our February featured product is an adorable Valentines themed stamp)
Grab some of our free digis. Free digis will be offered monthly!!!

And all those who order any of our rubber stamps by Monday, will receive an aditional accessory stamp or two, those that were included in the stamp kit, but are not available to purchase as single stamps. So, how does that sound? :)

In the meantime you can also enter the first Sunflowerfield Designs challenge!!!

Thanks for Stopping By!!



Jennyfer - Jennyfer Creates

1 comment:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH, Jennyfer:) What a super fun card! LOVE that little gal holding the heart and your coloring is superb! I LOVE that pink lace with the patterned paper! BEAUTIFULLY done <3 THANKS for stopping by my blog and leaving some love/encouragement!! YOU ROCK!