Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

For this upcoming Halloween, I wanted to give a special card to my friend who's birthday falls on this fun day! She is  a big candy fan of course!!!

I've chosen to use this sketch from Pink Gem and I've used Mummy - digi for my image. I've colored it with my copics and added some pearls. I've also used MS spiderweb punch and the Fiskars swirly punch.

Here's my take on the sketch:




Challenges:
Hambo Hoedown - All wrapped up
Pattie's Creations - Halloween
Card Makin Mamas - Halloween
The Poodles Parlour - Spooky Halloween
Digital Tuesday - Halloween
Paper Creation Ink - Halloween
Addicted to stamps - Halloween
Dream Valley - Halloween
Pals Paper Arts -Sketch #116


14 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This is adorable Jennyfer. So happy you joined in our CDS blog hop. Good Luck.

Karin said...

I love that you made mummys wrapping brownish...lol! Just like a real mummy :) So cute! Thanks for playing at the Hoedown this week!

Sandra DeFalco said...

Jen - such a cute card!
Thanks for playing in our 'Halloween' Challenge #31, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

Ciska said...

What a funny image, great for Halloween cards! Thanks for playing along with us at Card Makin' Mamas!

Pattie G said...

This is so cute and spooky! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Jacq said...

Hi there,
What a Fabulous Halloween card!!! Love that fab image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured beautifully. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

nancie said...

Such lovely Haloween project. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Halloween card, with such a cute Mummy. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Karen Howard said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Love the image and your card design! Hugs, Karen
P.S. I've candy on my blog!

Karen Hasheck said...

Great Halloween card! Love the image and all the special details! Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Creations Ink and good luck!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a cute Halloween card with the little mummy!

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet image fab colours, great take on the sketch

thanks for sharing at "A Gem of a Chall" this time

smiles Christine xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Creation I Love your work and hope to see more of it

Thanks for Joining us atPaper Creations Ink

Kleine85 said...

Great card!

Thanks for joining us at ATSC.

Hugs, Tanja