Thursday, August 4, 2011

Share 'The YNS Birthday Badge' Contest!


Well first of all I can't believe it but YNS has been around for almost 2 years now! As I look back over the past few years plus the year of planning prior to even launching YNS I can honestly say I have loved every moment! So much as happened these past few years and I am grateful everyday for this amazing opportunity!

All of you have made this journey wonderful and memorable for me and I can't thank you enough for all your amazing friendships and support. I look forward to many more years filled with friends, adorable stamps and good times!!!

We will be officially celebrating YNS' 2nd Birthday on August 10th so be sure to mark your calendars as this is one awesome blog hop you will not want to miss! We've got lots of great guests and prizes lined up and we need your help to spread the word!

My talented friend and YNS DT member Jenny made this adorable birthday badge for us to post on our blogs so I'm asking you to please grab this badge and post it on your blog plus tell all your friends to do the same! It's a party so the more the merrier - right?

Here is what you need to do...
  1. Become a follower of this blog if you're not already
  2. Grab the YNS Birthday Badge located at the top of this post
  3. Post it on your blog and be sure to link it back to this blog
  4. Tell some friends about this fun Birthday Hop and Contest
  5. Come back here and tell me you've done all of the above
Now more importantly...here is what's up for grabs!

Follow all the steps listed above and I'll enter your name into a draw for this adorable new release stamp - CUTE!!!  

  I'll keep the contest open until 8pm EST on Aug 9th and then I'll post the winner that evening.

Easy peasy - right? So go on what are you waiting for...grab the badge and tell your friends! I look forward to celebrating with everyone on August 10th! YAY!

1 comment:

Ruby said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! Cute digi image!